Here is a recipe that I posted a few months ago. It’s #simple, #delicious and #easy to make. It’s also a good #snack before at #workout.
- 1 cup of dried dates
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of cashews or almonds
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil (melt in microwave)
- 1 organic orange
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Grate the orange zest and set aside.
2. Put the dates in a blender and mix until the dates are finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Form balls (about 1 tbsp) and roll them in coconut.
4. Put in the refrigerator.
You will love them! Thanks to @8fit for the recipe.