- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterfly cut
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cups of bread crumbs
- Spices of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow dish, whisk eggs with a little bit of salt.
- In another shallow dish, season flour with spices and a little bit of salt.
- In a third shallow dish, add breadcrumbs with spices of your choice.
- Make sure the chicken is butterfly cut, it allows the meat to cook more evenly. Click here to watch how to do it.
- Dip each breast into the flour, then shake off the excess.
- Next, run the breast through the eggs to coat it lightly and hold the chicken over the liquid to let any excess fall back into the bowl.
- Finally, lay the chicken in the bread crumbs, turn it over and press it into the breading to coat.
- Place on a pan with parchment paper. You can spray the top of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Repeat for each piece of meat.
Place the pan in the oven and bake at 375°F for 30-35 min or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.