This recipe is from @wyld.flour . It’s a delicious and healthy treat.
- 1 cup all purpose flour (I used whole wheat)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used ½ cup)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt (I used ½ cup)
- ½ cup of sugar (I used ¼ cup of maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini
- Extra chocolate chips
1️⃣Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a loaf pan by spraying it with nonstick spray. (I put parchemin paper)
2️⃣Shred the zucchini using a large hole cheese grater. Lightly squeeze the zucchini with paper towels so that the zucchini is not dripping, but so that it is still moist.
3️⃣Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl.
4️⃣In a separate small bowl (or glass measuring cup), whisk together eggs, oil, yogurt, sugar (maple syrup), and vanilla until smooth.
5️⃣Use a fork to mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring until fully incorporated, and there are few lumps.
6️⃣Use a spatula to fold in the zucchini, pushing the dough around to make sure the zucchini is evenly spread throughout. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, scraping down the sides. Loosely scatter chocolate chips on top of the batter to your liking.
7️⃣Bake for 40-50 minutes. Enjoye! ☺️