I read that once and it explains well why hundreds of crunches per night won’t melt that belly fat :
- 💡Trying to spot reduce fat by exercising that part of your body is like using a bucket trying to empty just one corner of a pool
- 💡 🏋🏼♀️We might think that if we want to lose fat around our mid-section, that we must work the muscles in that particular area.
- 📋Including abs exercises in your workout is part of a balanced program; however, these exercises will have very little impact on belly fat.
- 🍎The body does not fuel itself with the fat around the trained Basically, to lose fat, you need to be in a slight caloric deficit. calories in vs. calories out (eat well as often as possible)
- ⚖️This can be achieved with a balanced diet and by working out large muscle groups like leg, back, chest which will burn more calories than most abs exercises.
- 🤸🏼♀️Healthy eating #wholefood (no short cuts), active living, personalized workouts and #consistency are all great tools in your weight loss journey!
- 👊🏼So screw the « magic 4 minutes abs workout » or the « fat burning drinks or pills » that you see on social media…Eat well and get moving!