This colourful salsa is versatile and a perfect condiment, especially with fish.
It’s simple and delicious, it’s sweet and lightly spicy, and very refreshing!
- 1-2 yellow mangoes
- 1 cup of diced fresh pineapple
- 1\2 cup of finely diced red onions
- 1 cup of chopped red bell peppers
- 1\2 cup (or more, to taste) of chopped cilantro
- 1\4 cup (or more if you like spicy) of finely diced jalapeños, seeds and ribs removed
- Little bit of lime juice
- Pinch of salt.
Optional : tomatoes and avocados
Keep leftovers in the fridge for 3-4 days.