- round chicken or turkey
- 1 minced onion
- 1 egg
- Any spices of your choice
- Panko or breadcrumbs
- Mix minced onions, egg and spices in a bowl.
- Add ground chicken/turkey
- Mix well and and add panko/breadcrumbs, just enough so that the mixture is no longer sticky. (I don’t have a specific mesure for the panko/breadcrumbs, it’s different every time.)
- Shape mixture into meatballs.
- Bake on a parchment paper at 370F for 25 min.
- These meatballs can be frozen for quick meals on busy weekdays
- Simply place them on a baking sheet and freeze for a few hours. Once frozen, transfer to a plastic freezer bag and keep them frozen for up to a few months.
Save some time…
I use a scoop like that. (smallest version you can find – Amazon). It doesn’t make the perfect rounded meatballs, but it does save you a lot for time! #keepitsimple