- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- 1 egg
- Spices of your choice
- 1\4 cup of finely chopped onions
- About 1 tbs of wholegrain mustard
- Bread crumbs (No specific measure here, I add them until the patties are malleable but still stick together)
- Form patties, about an inch thick.
- Fry them in a pan with avocado oil until they’re golden.
- I chop 1 dill pickle and a few capers.
- I add them to a mixture made of equal parts of mayo + plain Greek yogurt.
- Then, I add a little bit of mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.